Tuesday

Hello // Breif update + new beginning

      Hello, friends!
It’s me again.  You’ve probably noticed that the blog has been majorly rearranged and that it’s looking pretty bare at the moment.  All of that is due to the fact that I began a “blog renovation” project (which involved moving from Weebly and back to Blogger!) at the beginning of a very busy Summer.  
As far as the missing posts go, you can still view my Weebly site here (at least for now).  Posts that were published on this site before the first “move” are currently listed as private (but some of them will see the light of the internet again).

      Alright, enough boring technical announcements.  This is going to be a pretty short post; I simply want to update you all (briefly) and let you know what’s going on.  
This past summer has been the craziest and best of my life so far.  I spent a month on a missions trip in a foreign country, graduated from high school, and enjoyed the last bits of freedom with friends before it all ended.  Oh, and Cessation, the final installment of my trilogy, was published at the beginning of August! 
My classes began last Monday; therefore I am now devoting the majority of my time to being a full-time student and a part-time nanny.  It’s a hectic time of life- friends have left for college and I’m still ironing out the details of my own plan for life after graduating with my Associate’s next Spring.  Not only am I thinking about/figuring out a lot of decisions, but my day-to-day life has never been busier.  Thankfully, I love being busy, and I am very excited for this season of life.  God has been faithful (as always) this Summer and I am grateful for the certainty of His continuing provision.  As is the new subtitle of this blog, “Life is crazy and God is good.”  I’ve found that this always holds true.  

         I’ll be posting the Guatemala post very soon (I’m so excited to share photos + stories from my time there!), and I’ll also be compiling a brief summer overview to cover everything else that’s happened in the last few months.  And, of course, I shall let you all in on my 2018 Summer TBR list at some point in the near future (is it completed?  Did she read them all?  Tune in next time…) (Spoilers: Nope.). 

    Thanks for following along, friends.  I hope you’ve all had wonderful summers and I will be back (officially) soon!

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

All The Time

Hello, friends! Today I decided to share some thoughts that have been pressing on my heart lately as I try to balance all of life's in...